Monday, March 5, 2007

Eberhardt Baby Boy Born March 4 2007


Andrea & Mike Eberhardt

Baby Boy Born March 4 2007

Note from
Michael Eberhardt
Sunday, March 04, 2007 11:19 PM

Hi All,

Today was a great day. Andrea woke me at 3:30 a.m. to tell me
to get ready. Her due date was March 3. She had the baby
today (March 4) at 6:30 a.m. The baby is healthy and happy, and so are we.
We could not be more happier, relieved, and thankful.
Possible names:
Isaac Clayton (dad's choice for a name)
Eric (grandma's choice)
Samuel Edmund (joshua's choice so initials are SEE)
Evan (Maureen's choice)
We have 12 hours to decide -- I'm still taking suggestions.
Will send pictures later this week.

Love to all,
Mike

"The most valuable things in life are not things!"

1 comment:

Bob2Family said...

Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:33:31 -0800 (PST)
From: Michael Eberhardt

Hi all,

Isaac came home from the hospital yesterday. He is doing great, just
a bad rash all over his body which should go away soon. I made it
through the first night, and learned that he will stop crying if I walk
him up and down the stairs. I need to find another method or my
legs will go out.

He's crying now. Gotta go.

Mike